It feels like I blinked and all of a sudden:
- The U.S. is slowly opening back up as more people become vaccinated.
- I am getting poorer and poorer as I buy tickets to all the concerts that are coming to town this fall.
- LAVNCH WEEK 4.0 starts tomorrow!
Did you know that we developed LAVNCH over a year ago? Did you also know that this is our fourth LAVNCH WEEK? Where has the time gone? No, really — where?
All the past week, we’ve been sharing sneak peeks of everything that you’re going to see during the latest and greatest LAVNCH — have you seen Peerless-AV’s Ashley Zick’s rap?
Need a Little Industry Education? Look No Further.
As we’ve done in previous LAVNCH WEEKs, this time each day will be separated by vertical. UCC Day starts on Tuesday, May 25, followed by Digital Signage Day (May 26) and ProAV Day (May 27). Each day will include fantastic speakers that we’ve hand-selected to deliver the industry thought-leadership that’s so needed today — the thought-leadership and insights that’ll give you, our attendees, an edge.
A few of our fantastic presenters include:
- Gary Kayye (rAVe)
- Merry McCleary (AVI Systems)
- Susan Greene (SPG Associates)
- Laurie Englert (Legrand | AV)
- Many more
New Products Everywhere
2021 has already proven to be a year of innovation. This event, much like this year, wouldn’t be possible without it. Here are some great brands you’ll hear from this week:
- Tuesday, May 25: UCC Day — XTEN-AV, Mersive Technologies, ScreenBeam
- Wednesday, May 26: Digital Signage Day — Sony, SpinetiX, Samsung
- Thursday, May 27: ProAV Day — SnapAV, Vestel, Sharp NEC, Planar
Connect With Fellow #AVtweeps.
Our goal with LAVNCH WEEK has always been to build up the AV community. LAVNCH wasn’t created to replace the invaluable experience we all know trade shows can bring; it was created to fill the void of the events that were canceled/postponed on such short, rapid timelines — which none of us saw coming. We’re confident that LAVNCH will bridge the gap, provide necessary online education (and those valuable CTS-RU credits!) and help our partners remain top-of-mind. But LAVNCH was also created to serve a larger purpose: It was created to give the AV industry a fresh and original space to connect.
That said, we are excited to continue to build up a community with our NETWORKING feature — and we can’t wait to connect with you.
All you have to do to get in on LAVNCH WEEK 4.0 is register. The event, by the way, is free! We’ll see you there!