Kiloview to Debut New 4K UHD Bidirectional Converter at InfoComm 2022
Kiloview will debut the N60, a 4K UHD bidirectional converter for both HDMI to NDI and NDI to HDMI, at InfoComm in Las Vegas June 8-10, 2022. The N60 integrates both NDI High-bandwidth and NDI|HX into one converter and claims to be the industry’s first converter to directly support USB to NDI signal conversion. This technology is designed to simplify workflows in any professional IP-based video transmission environment including broadcast, news-gathering, sports, concerts, medical imaging and live event while maintaining superior performance.
Features of the N60 include:
- NDI and NDI|HX: Both protocols supported with encoding and decoding functionality combined all in one small form factor.
- Better color performance: Up to YCbCr 4:2:2 and 10bits color depth.
- High quality and low latency: 4K video bi-directional transmission with failsafe HDMI input and output when every millisecond counts.
- Built-in IPS LCD screen: Quick, smart and clear presentation of all vital parameters for intuitive live direction.
- Scroll wheel: Customize user settings and/or switch and control all video sources with ultimate ease.
- Bring 4K USB video into NDI: For customers using USB 4K camera sources, the N60 simply connects to the USB video and transmits it to a 4K NDI source opening up even more possibilities in your NDI production environment.