KanexPro just announced its new SDI Pro Series of products. The lineup includes:
- SDI to HDMI Converter (SDI-SDHDXPRO) is a signal equalizer and re-clocker designed for connecting professional SDI video equipment to any HDMI display or consumer based TVs. Ideal for surveillance systems, rental and staging facilities, post-production and digital cinema, the converter has two SDI loop outputs for sending re-clocked SDI signals and connecting to down-stream equipment.
- HDMI to SDI Converter (SDI-HDSDXPRO) features signal equalizer and re-clocker designed for converting single HDMI signal into two 3G-SDI, HD-SDI signals in professional applications involving broadcasting, post-production and filming. Ideal for surveillance systems, rental and staging facilities, post-production, television studios and digital cinema, the converter auto detects input signals converting the output resolution to correct format.
- SDI Repeater (SDI-HDRPTPRO) with 3D, SDI and HD-SDI, is designed for extending AV signals at longer runs up to 300 meters using single RG6 cable. Additionally, it embeds audio up to 7.1 channels passing ancillary data.
- Fiber Optic SDI Extender (SDI-EXTFIBERPRO) is designed for extending 3G to SDI and HD to SID signals over fiber up to a distance of 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) with resolutions up to HD 1080p/60. The Extender is a reliable and secure method of delivering digital HD video, audio, data over long fiber optic cables, commonly found in government command and control systems and digital signage.
- Multi-Video Cross Converter to SDI (SDI-SDI2MULTIPRO), a 3G-SDI to multi-video cross converter and switcher designed to convert SDI and HDMI video and audio to multiple outputs, such as DVI, VGA, component, S-video or composite video. With a powerful up and down video scaler, the Converter supports resolutions up to 1080p60/59.94Hz and 1080p/29.97Hz.
- SDI to Multi-Video Cross Converter (SDI-MULTI2SDIPRO), a multi-cast cross converter providing multiple input conversions from HDMI, DVI, VGA, component, to 3G, HD, SD to SDI and HDMI. Additionally, the converter also features a scaler with resolutions up to 1080p60/59.94Hz and 1080p/29.97Hz.