Brea, Calif. – August 23, 2016 – KanexPro, an industry-leading provider of connectivity solutions to the IT and A/V markets, announces the new SDI Pro Series, the next generation of SDI based products designed specifically for the broadcasting market.
The SDI Pro Series from KanexPro provides the highest quality 3G with built-in signal equalizers and re-clocking while enabling broadcast and post-production engineers a simplified installation with premium connections for SD and HD. KanexPro’s new SDI Pro Series features the following, robust products:
SDI to HDMI Converter (SDI-SDHDXPRO) is a signal equalizer and re-clocker designed for image005.jpgconnecting professional SDI video equipment to any HDMI display or consumer based TV’s. Ideal for surveillance systems, rental and staging facilities, post-production and digital cinema, the Converter has two SDI loop outputs for sending re-clocked SDI signals and connecting to down-stream equipment.
· HDMI to SDI Converter (SDI-HDSDXPRO) features signal equalizer and re-clocker designed for converting single HDMI signal into two 3G-SDI, HD-SDI signals in professional applications involving broadcasting, post-production and filming. Ideal for surveillance systems, rental and staging facilities, post-production, television studios and digital cinema, the Converter auto detects input signals converting the output resolution to correct format.
· SDI Repeater (SDI-HDRPTPRO) with 3D, SDI and HD-SDI, is designed for extending AV signals at longer runs up to 300 meters using single RG6 cable. Additionally, it embeds audio up to 7.1 channels passing ancillary data.
· Fiber Optic SDI Extender (SDI-EXTFIBERPRO) is designed for extending 3G to SDI and HD to SID signals over fiber up to a distance of 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) with resolutions up to HD 1080p/60. The Extender is a reliable and secure method of delivering digital HD video, audio, data over long fiber optic cables, commonly found in government command and control systems and digital signage.
· Multi-Video Cross Converter to SDI (SDI-SDI2MULTIPRO), a 3G-SDI to multi-video cross converter and switcher designed to convert SDI and HDMI video and audio to multiple outputs, such as DVI, VGA, component, S-video or composite video. With a powerful up and down video scaler, the Converter supports resolutions up to 1080p60/59.94Hz and 1080p/29.97Hz.
· SDI to Multi-Video Cross Converter (SDI-MULTI2SDIPRO), a multi-cast cross converter providing multiple input conversions from HDMI, DVI, VGA, component, to 3G, HD, SD to SDI and HDMI. Additionally, the Converter also features a scaler with resolutions up to 1080p60/59.94Hz and 1080p/29.97Hz.
“Our SDI solutions have been very popular in the past, whether they’re being utilized as every SDI to HDMI converter or an SDI switcher,” says Kelvin Yan, president for KanexPro. “The new SDI Pro Series was designed for high-end broadcasters looking for high-quality, reliable broadcast grade electronics with robust, extensive features at a competitive price. Our converters are both affordable and feature-rich, making them the perfect tool for broadcasting.”
Visit KanexPro in booth 1919 at CEDIA 2016 in Dallas, Texas from September 15th – 17th, 2016. For more information on KanexPro, please visit http://kanexpro.com/.