K-12 Version of NoviSign Digital Signage Offers Free Trial Option
NoviSign Digital Signage announced today a version of its cloud-based digital signage software specifically for schools to send content to any TV on campus. The software can be installed on any Chrome, Android or Windows device.
Using the NoviSign’s online design studio from any computer, at any time, users can set up and send information to any screen. That includes daily announcements, image slideshows, HD videos, welcome messages and more. Start a design from scratch or customize one of templates. All of the changes a user makes on a computer can be wirelessly sent to the screen within minutes.
Additional features of NoviSign include:
- Over 20+ drag-and-drop media widgets
- Add Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Yammer feeds
- Incorporate YouTube and Ustream live videos
- List real-time RSS feeds scrolling tickers and weather forecasts
- Drive student engagement with Interactive polls and games
- Sync Google Slides with the screen for instant updates
- Share media slideshows, videos and HD videos
- Cloud media library for storing media
Using the advanced playlists module, users can create and schedule playlists that play on recurring schedules, expire at a certain date and time or one time only. Once deployed, the content can be remotely monitored using the reports dashboard, which includes pProof-of-play reports, playlist download times and player status.
Here are the specifics.