Registration is now open for the entire range of complementary and interactive Crestron training courses that will be co-located at this year’s ISE.
Each Crestron training course is designed to keep you up-to-speed with the very latest innovations and relevant techniques – enabling you to continue your development as an Authorised Crestron Dealer.
Crestron training courses are available throughout the duration of ISE, making them even more accessible and informative than ever before.
Training highlights include:
- The chance to learn about the DigitalMedia™ solutions that will give you the tools to manage and distribute 4K content – unlike any other HD video distribution system
- Receive exclusive insights into the Crestron solutions that will be available to Authorised Crestron Dealers this year
- See what the latest best practices are for designing GUIs so you can offer your customers an unrivalled user experience with every Crestron installation
- Unified Communications will be a key driver for our industry this year, stay abreast with the latest Crestron solutions that will give you a competitive edge
- Join the newly designed DMC-T course to confidently install and test Crestron DigitalMedia systems
Crestron DigitalMedia – Setting the Digital Standard:
In this course, Crestron examines the latest developments in media streaming, including capability for 4K streaming. Only Crestron DigitalMedia consistently and reliably distributes all HD digital AV, USB-HID and Ethernet signals to every room. Attendees for the course can learn how and why DigitalMedia is needed to get the best performance out of HD video distribution systems.
New Products and Technologies – Integrated by Design™:
All of Crestron’s products are engineered to deliver a complete, integrated automation solution and provide the highest-performance and reliability. The ‘Integrated by Design’ course provides a comprehensive overview of all new Crestron products including 3-Series control systems, Smart Graphics™ touch screens, surround sound processors, network switches, speakers, shades and wireless ceiling-mount dimmers.
Touch Screen Design for the Integrated Home:
Learn the latest standards and best practices for GUI layout and design to provide the best user experience. Balancing functionality and interactivity with simplicity and ease of use is essential. Learn how to the ultimate touch screen design faster, easier and better than ever using Crestron Smart Graphics™.
Unified Communications is about taking all of the things that we do today and putting them under a single umbrella so they are easier to use. This course demonstrates how collaborative technology adds something new to our commonly used email, call and text communications – content sharing will play a big part in what we do this year.
In this class, each student will be taught and will perform all of the copper and fibre termination options available for DigitalMedia systems. In addition, each student will also perform cable plant certification. After completing this course, attendees will have the knowledge and confidence necessary to install and test the performance capabalities of a Crestron DigitalMedia system.
To find out more or to register for a Crestron course at ISE 2014, please visit www.crestron.eu/ise2014