The Intellivox HP-DS370 is a new addition to the Intellivox family, offering a mix of power and directivity control It’s IP55, making it suitable for outdoor use.
The HP-DS370 measures 3.7 meters in height, can deliver up to 105 dB at 30 meters, and has a frequency response up to 18 kHz. It may look like a column but it sounds like a high quality PA loudspeaker! The horizontal dispersion is 100 degrees and the typical throw is around 50 meters which means an area of approximately 2,150 square meters can be covered by a single device.
The HP-DS370 is a modern update to the classic Intellivox DS1608. The HP-DS370 may look similar to the 1608 but that’s where the similarity ends. The unit now has all the electronics built into the loudspeaker enclosure and boasts a new high efficiency power supply and class D amplification. Combine this with the fact that the unit is also IP 55 rated and it’s no wonder that it’s already proving to be a hit. The new energy efficient electronics ensure that power consumption and therefore the lifetime costs are dramatically reduced.
The HP-DS370 features 14 individual, high-efficiency, 6.5” loudspeakers arranged in accordance with JBL Intellivox’s patented algorithm, plus two coaxially mounted compression drivers for extended frequency response. It also utilizes the legendary DDS (Beam Shaping) algorithms which allow users to mould the vertical dispersion of the array to fit the room.
DDS isn’t just about Beam Shaping though, it also optimizes for an even SPL coverage and ensures that the frequency response is consistent throughout the space.
High Power Intellivox have been specified to solve the problems of speech intelligibility and to provide clarity in music reinforcement in highly reverberant spaces and performance spaces worldwide; everything from Railway Stations to Opera Houses.
HP-DS370 — DDS “Beam Shaping” — with extended HF
- Good for speech and music.
- Extended low end when used with JBL AXYS Beam Shaping Subwoofers
- Unrivalled vertical beam control.
- 140 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Max SPL 105 dBA @ 30 meters
- Transducers: 14 x 6.5” full range and 2 x 1” compression driver, coaxially mounted
- Typical throw is 50 metres (164 feet)
- Unit includes a 16 channel amp/DSP module.
- 8 pre-sets (memories) which can be recalled over the RS485 network
- Inputs: 2 inputs; each with 4 band parametric EQ, Volume Control and Delay
- Output processing: 8 Band parametric EQ, Delay, Volume control
- Built in ANS microphone and processing
- Fully monitored with a wealth of surveillance features
- Low Idle power consumption = Lower cost of ownership
- IP55 – Suitable for outdoor use
- Weight: 75 Kg (165 pounds)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 3738 millimeters (147.2”) x 198 millimeters (7.8”) x 185 millimeters (7.3”), excluding brackets