The Capital Summit, taking place the on the afternoon of 11 February AT ISE 2016, will bring together a unique mix of AV/IT industry entrepreneurs and executives with financial professionals and experts from the world of investment, business development and mergers and acquisitions for an afternoon of presentations, discussion and networking.
The event, specifically formulated for ISE attendees, will include a discussion (co-moderated by John Bowen of MediaBridge Capital Advisors and John Stiernberg of Stiernberg Consulting) with leading European financial and business experts and investors. Immediately following the interactive audience/panel question and answer session, there will be a networking session for all Capital Summit attendees including drinks and refreshments. This is an opportunity for audience members to meet the panel and co-producers of the event.
The Capital Summit panel includes:
- Wim Buyens, Senior Vice President, Entertainment and Corporate at Barco
- Hans Swinnen, Chairman Board of Directors at Audioprof Group International
- Brian Woodland, Senior Director of Business Development at Shure Incorporated
- Neil MacTaggart, Director at Media Asset Capital
Topics for discussion include:
- What investors look for in a company
- How to find qualified investors and alliance partners
- Do’s and don’ts of presenting your opportunity to investors
- The problem with investing in our industry and how to solve it
- Examples of successful mergers and acquisitions in our industry
- How to get started if you do not have an exit strategy