ISE Has a Digital Signage Summit
The Digital Signage Summit, ISE (DSS ISE) will explore Digital Signage at the Crossroads – new technologies, changing demands and market consolidations, in a conference taking place on 8 February.
DSS is a collaboration between ISE producer Integrated Systems Events and digital signage consultant invidis consulting. It produces a group of business strategy and technology conferences focusing on Digital Signage and DooH.
Over the course of half-a-day, DSS ISE will explore the recent unprecedented consolidation that has taken place in the Digital Signage industry; discuss the creation of the smart retail store of the future amd look at the role of Digital Signage in IOT, retail and smart cities. Plus, there will be a case study with Philippe Graf von Stauffenberg, Chairman, TRISON and a Digital Signage Outlook Panel featuring some of the world’s leading Digital Signage and DooH thought leaders.
The conference will be chaired by invidis consulting MD Florian Rotberg, one of the world’s leading Digital Signage and DooH experts. “We have assembled a great line-up of participants,” said Rotberg. “Being right at the heart of ISE gives us the opportunity to not only talk about the technology but to see it as well. Although we have been associated with the show for many years this is our first dedicated DSS conference at ISE. We are looking forward to tacking some of the key issues in the market.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bob Raikes, Managing Director, Meko Ltd;
- Chris Riegel, CEO and founder, STRATACACHE;
- Federico Freyria, President, DSMX Digital Signage Mexico Association;
- Sergey Galeyev, Co-founder and CEO, AddReality;
- Stewart Caddick, Managing Director, Connectiv and Retail Concepts Design;
- Vidya Nagarajan, Senior Product Manager, Chrome and Android, Google;
- Jose Avalos, Global Visual Retail Director for Intel Corporation in the Internet Of Things Group;
- Richard Ventura, Vice President Business Development and Solutions for NEC Display Solutions of America and Chairman, Digital Signage Federation.
Tickets are priced at €200 and CEDIA and InfoComm members receive a €50 discount on the price. To register, go here.