iRoom, an Apple-certified iPad Docking and Smart Control Solutions manufacturer, released touchDock, a motorized docking station that fits all current iPad models. iRoom will show the touchDock and new touchDock Mini at InfoComm in exhibit booth #2211.
- Available for all current iPads larger than 10.2 inches
- Mini is compatible with the iPad mini-Gen 3 and 4
- Smart Battery Management extends the iPad battery life
- Code-protected, motorized removal of the iPad when it‘s needed for mobile use
- Horizontal or vertical in-wall flush mount installation
- High-quality, scratch-resistant tempered glass
- Built-in control processor for AV control independent of the iPad
- Hands-Free Unlocking of the iPad Screen via Motion Sensors
- Compatible with Crestron, Control4, Lutron, RTI, EnOcean, Savant and others
- Connects to IoT services such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, EnOcean or Apple HomeKit
- PoE+ powered or 110-240V
- Beautiful piece of craftsmanship with high-quality scratch-resistant tempered glass
- New Dynamic Sensor Package built-in; older units can be easily upgraded
touchDock U.S. List pricing starts from $ 1,299.