iRoom has announced its new iTop OnWall, a universal wall docking station with store-charge-lock and control for all iPad models and sizes. The adjustable, sliding charging connector enables a fit for every model (from the iPad mini up to the iPad Pro 12.9”), and its locking structure makes the iTop OnWall flexible for the entire family or multiple business users.
Designed and built for simple stand-alone IP control or third-party control systems integration, the iTop OnWall has a built-in control processor with a six-button control keypad that works independently of the iPad. A proximity sensor unlocks the iPad Screen or can trigger a control command.
The iTop OnWall offers lightning or USB-C port connection, iPad charging while docked and anti-theft lock protection. Created and constructed with high-quality aluminum and glass materials, it’s available in 10 color combination picks (five aluminum base colors and two glass colors).
The iTop OnWall key features include:
- Adjustable, sliding lightning or USB-C charging connector for all iPad models sizes
- High-quality materials aluminum and glass. 10 color combinations: choice of five aluminum base colors and two glass colors
- 6-button control keypad for stand-alone IP control or integration with third-party systems
- Proximity sensor unlocks iPad screen or can trigger a control
- Hands-free unlocking of the iPad screen via proximity sensor
- Apple-certified charging electronics and connector
- Smart battery management extends iPad battery life
- Anti-theft protection of the iPad with code-protected iPad removal
- Built-in control processor and touch keypad for smart home / smart business
- Drivers for Crestron, Control4, Savant, RTI, URC and other
- 110-240 VAC or PoE+ Powered. Only one Category cable for power and control communication
- Mounts into a standard iRoom installation box BB
- Aluminum base colors: silver, rose, apricot, gold, black, white — glass bezel: black or white
The $1,099.00 iTop OnWall will ship in May 2020.