iRoom just announced touchDock, its new motorized docking station. The touchDock is a scratch-resistant tempered glass for all 10.2” iPad or larger screen sizes, and its in-wall flush mount flexible installation capability (vertical or horizontal mounting).
The new touchDock integrates iRoom’s docking technologies as iPad antitheft protection and hands-free unlocking of the iPad screen. The touchDock offers simple motorized removal when the iPad is needed for mobile use. With a built-in control processor, touchDock offers AV control independent of the iPad and Smart Battery Management to prolong and increase the iPad battery life.
The touchDock system is compatible with Crestron, Control4, Extron, Lutron, RTI, EnOcean, Savant and others and connects IoT services like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, EnOcean or Apple HomeKit. All iRoom products include Apple-certified charging connectors and electronics.
- Available for all current iPads larger than 10.2“.
- Apple-certified with smart battery management.
- Code-protected, motorized removal of the iPad when it‘s needed for mobile use.
- Horizontal or vertical in-wall flush mount installation.
- Built-in control processor for AV control independent of the iPad.
- Hands-free unlocking of the iPad screen via motion sensors.
- PoE+ powered or 110-240.
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass.
Here are the specs on the $1299 product: https://www.iroomsidock.com/products/touchdock/?lang=en