InfoComm 2021 will host D=SIGN, the digital signage conference, as two half-day programs on Oct. 26-27, 2021, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Produced in partnership with the Digital Signage Federation (DSF), the conference will explore the solutions, innovations and big ideas around digital signage. The trade show will feature a Digital Signage Pavilion where attendees can discover the latest digital signage solutions, including content creation software, direct-view LED displays, touchscreens, interactive displays and much more.
According to AVIXA’s new 2021 Industry Outlook and Trends Analysis (IOTA), digital signage is poised for strong revenue growth with a forecast of $32 billion in 2021 and increasing to $44.7 billion in 2026. The signage market had strength going into the pandemic, as display prices encouraged proliferation.
“AVIXA and the Digital Signage Federation began collaborating in 2020 to produce rich education content around digital signage which kicked off with the virtual D=SIGN conference last December,” said Brian Gorg, executive director of Digital Signage Federation. “We’re thrilled to host an in-person program this year for people to learn, network and share ideas during the exciting week of InfoComm 2021.”
Sessions at D=SIGN in October include:
- Selecting the Right Technologies to Get the Metrics That Matter — Laura Davis-Taylor from InReality and Jeffrey Weitzman from Navori will explore how different types of sensors can provide useful data for creating highly contextual content experiences to help increase the effectiveness of your messaging strategy.
- Smart Content: How to Use AI, Machine Learning, Sensors & More to Trigger Content Changes — Rich Ventura from Sony, Nim Halfon of Quividi and Beth Warren of CRI will discuss how retailers are leveraging the power of AI and machine learning to analyze data from point of sale (POS), inventory management, weather and demographic information to generate playlists of content that can drive sales.
- Why Every Digital Sign Should be Connected to the Cloud for Remote Management — Linda Hofflander from Skykit and Alex Epshteyn from Zignage will discuss the importance of remote employees accessing and maintaining their CMS GUI from anywhere in the world.
Panel discussions at D=SIGN in October include:
- Tips for Deciding Between Video Walls, LED, & Projection — A panel discussion featuring experts from Legrand, Peerless AV, Snap and Install.
- Security & Privacy – What it Means for Your Digital Signage Network — A panel discussion to explore how liability and risk influences key decisions of how the network is configured and hardware selection.
Events at D=SIGN in October include:
- Sixteen: Nine Mixer — Tuesday, Oct. 26 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m: Industry writer and consultant Dave Haynes will host this event at the Valencia pre-function area at the Orange County Convention Center.
“The digital signage industry thrives on networking, and for more than a decade, I’ve organized a big cocktail party around a major trade show that gets people together to meet, chat, share ideas and start down the path of building business ties,” said Haynes. “InfoComm will likely mark the first time many industry folks have seen each other in 20 months or more — unless you count video meetings. I’m excited to make the Sixteen: Nine Mixer part of the InfoComm week experience, specifically tied to D=SIGN.”
Learn more about D=SIGN and InfoComm 2021 and register here to attend it.