InfoComm International announced this month the election results for the 2014 InfoComm International board of directors. Craig Janssen, LEED AP, of Acoustic Dimensions, has been elected secretary-treasurer. Deb Britton, of K2 Audio LLC and Michael Carter, of AMX, have been elected as directors. In addition, Zane Au, of Shen Milsom & Wilke and Sarah Joyce, of Electrosonic, have been appointed to serve two-year terms on the board.
The outgoing chairman of the Leadership Selection Committee is Greg Jeffreys, Paradigm Audio Visual Ltd., and outgoing board members are Andrew Milne, Ph.D. of Tidebreak, Inc., Thierry Ollivier of projectiondesign AS and Jan Sandri of FSR, Inc.
A complete listing of the 2014 InfoComm board of Directors appears below.
Board of Directors:
- LSC Chair: Tony Warner, CTS-D, CDT, LEED AP, RTKL
- President: Johanne Belanger, AVW-TELAV Audio Visual Solutions
- President-Elect: Matt Emerson, CTS, CEAVCO Audio Visual Co., Inc.
- Secretary-Treasurer: Craig Janssen, LEED AP, Acoustic Dimensions
- Zane Au, CTS-D, LEED AP, Shen Milsom & Wilke
- Deb Britton, K2 Audio LLC
- Michael Carter, AMX
- Jeff Faber, Sharp’s Audio-Visual Ltd
- Gary Hall, CVE, CTS-D, CTS-I, Cisco
- Sarah Joyce, Electrosonic
- Julian Phillips, Whitlock; Jeff Stoebner, AVI Systems, Inc.
InfoComm is here.