IMCCA Sessions @ InfoComm 2016
For the thirteenth year in a row, the IMCCA will be presenting a full line-up of Unified Communication and Collaboration news and discussions at InfoComm 2016. Topics of critical importance include how to keep collaboration systems secure, how to build workspaces for tomorrow, what’s going on with the explosion of huddle rooms, and many more. For the first time this year IMCCA UC sessions are eligible for InfoComm CTS Renewal Units.
Here’s a summary of the presentations:
1. The IMCCA Unified Communications & Collaboration Workshop
2. AV and IT – What’s Working, What Needs Improvement?
3. Mobility and Unified Communications – Now It Gets Personal
4. UCC State of the Industry Lunch and Learn
5. Workspaces of Tomorrow
6. UC As A Service – Has the Cloud Changed Our Sweet Spot?
7. Collaborate Securely – Building secure collaboration rooms and systems in a world of malware and hackers.
8. Touch and Collaborate – The Interactive Display Comes of Age
9. End-Users Speak Their Mind – The State of Unified Communication and Collaboration – Lunch and Learn: What do we have, how is it working, and what do we need?
10.The Huddle Room – How to wade through the technology solutions coming to market and find the right ones
11. Visual Collaboration and the Internet of Things
You can register for any of these sessions here.