Digital Signage Expo (DSE) will present a full-day pre-show program on Tuesday, March 15 specifically aimed at Professional AV/IT System Integrators.
Produced by System Contractor News Editor-At-Large Kirsten Nelson, the Connected Screen Conference will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. focusing on building better AV integration business models. The program will feature top industry experts tackling the digital signage issues that are vital to today’s AV integrator.
They created the Connected Screen Conference to bring the AV design and installation community together with leading digital signage innovators and end-users who are demanding the latest and greatest in this market segment. Those who attend our day-long series of AV integration sessions will walk away with practical business perspectives on how these new trends could boost their business.
The day will include five modules, a “Lunch and Learn,” plus two breakout sessions:
- Skip the Line – Interactive Signage Makes Quick Gains in Quick Service Restaurants
- Networking Breakout Session: Best Practices for Quick Service Restaurants Business
- Smart Spaces – Building Large-Scale Video Displays for Immersive Branding
- Networking Breakout Session: Best Practices for New Types of Content in Digital Signage
- Lunch and Learn – Digital Signage Integration Case Study
- Monetizing Interactive Signage
- Networking Breakout Session: Best Practices for Monetizing Interactive Signage
- AV Integration Business Models – A State of the Industry Report
Registration for the Connected Screen Conference, or any of the DSE 2016 pre-conference events or educational conference seminars, which are sponsored by BroadSign International and are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online here.