The ICX Association (formerly the Digital Screenmedia Association) is making some changes to its awards program. It launched the Awards of Excellence and Crown Awards in 2011 to recognize those doing exemplary work in developing technology and content that created better experience in both brick-and-mortar and mobile environments. Now ICX is launching its Elevate Award, a name chosen because every effort to engage customers in a relevant way has, at its roots, the goal of elevating the customer experience. The mission of the ICX Association is to connect B2C brands to technology that elevates the customer experience.
For the content awards, ICX is handing out Elevate Awards for content in two general categories, with two sub-categories:
- Point-of-Sale – with sub-categories for budgets under $10,000 and over $10,000.
- Point-of-Wait – with sub-categories for budgets under $10,000 and over $10,000
As in years past, content will be evaluated based on the following:
- Did the content meet the stated objectives?
- Was the content engaging?
- Did the content fit the environment?
- Did the content fit the target audience?
Deployment of the Year: Another new offering is the awarding of the Deployment of the Year Elevate Award. This award will go to the deployment that receives the highest average score from our panel of judges.
ICX Influencer of the Year: ICX will also begin handing out in 2016 is the ICX Influencer of the Year award. This honor will go to the individual or organization that is making a significant impact in interactive customer experience.
Awards will be given during a ceremony at the 2016 ICX Summit, June 1-3 in Dallas. Submissions will close on February 1, 2016.
Who should enter?
If you are a B2C brand and have launched a deployment that you are proud of, you should enter. If you are a supplier or agency or integrator, and you’ve worked with a client to develop a great deployment, you too should enter. If you are a brand or agency that has developed stunning content that has elevated your customers’ experience, you should most certainly enter.
If you’ve elevated your game by elevating the customer experience, submit your entry today and share your success with the rest of the world.
2016 ICX Association Elevate Award categories are:
- Best ICX content Point-of-Sale (Total Budget <$10,000) Best ICX content Point-of-Sale (Total Budget >$10,000)
- Best ICX content Point-of-Wait (Total Budget <$10,000) Best ICX content Point-of-Wait (Total Budget >$10,000)
- Best ICX Deployment: Corporate Communication
- Best ICX Deployment: Digital Out-of-Home
- Best ICX Deployment: E-commerce
- Best ICX Deployment: Entertainment/Gaming
- Best ICX Deployment: Financial Services
- Best ICX Deployment: Government/Education/Non-Profit
- Best ICX Deployment: Healthcare
- Best ICX Deployment: Hospitality
- Best ICX Deployment: Restaurant
- Best ICX Deployment: Retail
- Best ICX Deployment: Travel
- Best ICX Deployment: Other (for a vertical market not listed above)
- ICX Deployment of the Year
- ICX Influencer of the Year
To enter or get more information, go here.