Hypersign’s new Huddleup is a new UCC application for its all-in-one Hypersign+ system. It’s a single-tap wrapper that integrates with Zoom, Whereby (formerly appear.in) and Webex Teams.
- Interactive whiteboarding: Whiteboarding is built directly into the application, so you don’t need traditional whiteboards in the meeting area.
- Live TV: Huddleup brings live TV to your meeting room display through IP streaming, allowing you to build a multiple channel lineup that you can access through touch screen.
- Screen mirroring and local HDMI input: Wireless screen mirroring that supports Windows, Apple and Android operating systems and local input support through standard HDMI connections, is built into the software.
- Digital signage: Hypersign+ is directly integrated so that the display can become a source for corporate or employee communication in the meeting space. This feature is also the default screen.
- Emergency alerts: Since HuddleUp is an extension of the Hypersign+ platform, Hypersign’s emergency alert feature comes standard with all Huddleup displays.
- HuddleUP UC-Kit: As a part of the company’s turnkey solution, Hypersign partnered with Huddly, Yamaha and Planar.
The product is now available for purchase as an extension to the Hypersign+ software.