HP Poly Launches Multiple UCC Products for the Hybrid Workplace
HP Poly launched a bunch of new UCC products aimed at solving connectivity and the fluidness of video and audio in a hybrid workplace. They include new headsets, a new phone, updates to the sidebar products and better software solutions. For the headsets, the launches include:
- Savi 8400 Office Series — This new wireless DECT headset features active noise canceling and a convertible-wearing style, plus an intuitive interface on the new Savi Office base providing users with flexibility and ease to connect to a PC, mobile device or desk phone.
- Savi 7400 Office Series — Ideal for the modern-day office and shared spaces, this wireless DECT headset features premium security features and “crystal clear audio,” plus Acoustic Fence Technology. It comes with the new intuitive Savi Office base, allowing users to connect to PCs, mobile devices or desk phones.
- Savi 7300 UC Series — Designed for employees who need confidence that their conversations stay secure and private. This wireless DECT headset features the highest level DECT Security Step C, 256-bit AES encryption and Poly Acoustic Fence technology. It comes with a wireless adapter for PC connectivity. Bluetooth is not supported.
- Poly’s DECT products incorporate enhanced security features to deliver the highest level of data protection, certified by an independent body specializing in DECT, which operates on a separate channel, to eliminate wireless interference and ensure fewer dropped calls and disruptions. All three of the new Savi devices are Certified for Teams, offering a seamless integrated experience. Additionally, the Savi Office Base includes a dedicated Microsoft Teams button for direct interaction with the Microsoft Teams app.
The Poly Edge E Series phone is the latest Poly phone solution enabled for Microsoft Teams SIP gateway. The Edge E family of phones is designed with hot-desking and the home office in mind and offers multiple ways to connect, including simple pairing for both mobile solutions and Bluetooth headsets. The Edge E Series ensures an enhanced collaboration experience with Poly noise reduction technology, Microban antimicrobial product protection, and an innovative design to accommodate a diverse workforce.
Microsoft and Poly have partnered to introduce a bulk sign-in feature via the Teams SIP Gateway, enhancing the functionality of SIP phone systems with next-gen cloud calling and collaboration capabilities. Poly now offers this migration capability as a preview on select Poly VVX Series desktop phones, the Edge E Series, and Trio Series conference phones (with general availability pending). This feature can provision up-to 100 common area desktop and conference room phones simultaneously, saving organizations time and money while improving the end-user experience.
HP | Poly recently announced several new audio and video solutions certified for Microsoft Teams, including:
- The Poly Studio X52 all-in-one video bar which maximizes the virtual meeting experience in mid-sized meeting rooms with DirectorAI intelligent camera technology that offers automated camera framing modes and eliminates distractions.
- The Poly Voyager Surround 80 UC also empowers employees to focus and sound their best with immersive rich audio and adaptive ANC. It is the first boomless headset certified for Microsoft Teams Open Office due to its outstanding performance in noisy environments.