HARMAN’s JBL Commercial today announced its six Commercial Series Amplifiers (CSA) and two Commercial Series Mixers (CSM) are now shipping. All CSA products are ENERGY STAR certified.
The JBL Commercial power amplifiers and mixers now shipping include the following:
- CSA2120Z amplifier, 2 channels, 120-watt power output per channel
- CSA280Z amplifier, 2 channels, 80-watt power output per channel
- CSA240Z amplifier, 2 channels, 40-watt power output per channel
- CSA1120Z amplifier, 1 channel, 120-watt power output
- CSA180Z amplifier, 1 channel, 80-watt power output
- CSA140Z amplifier, 1 channel, 40-watt power output
- CSM-28 mixer, 8 inputs, 2 outputs
- CSM-14 mixer, 4 inputs, 1 output
The CSA amplifiers incorporate Crown’s proprietary DriveCore amplifier IC, which combines what would be hundreds of conventional parts into a single chip smaller than a dime. DriveCore offers significantly reduced power consumption, size and weight while delivering outstanding sound quality. All CSA amps are just 1U rack space high and a half-rack wide. All models can operate into 8 ohm and 4 ohm loads and can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer.
JBL Commercial’s CSM mixers are designed for background music, paging, security, etc. Like the CSA amplifiers, the CSM models are simple to set up and use, with a minimum of front panel controls and illuminated rings around the knobs for easy visibility. All the mixers provide channel, master volume and independent bass and treble controls. All models feature priority muting, VOX ducking and mic phantom power and can be used with JBL’s CSR-V wall controller.