Along the lines of AVaaS, LogMeIn, Inc. today announced GoToMeeting has released a new feature, InRoom Link, which they say enables integration of existing conference room equipment with GoToMeeting’s leading web conferencing solution at no additional cost for GoToMeeting Plus and GoToMeeting 100 customers. InRoom Link and the recently released GoToConference “conference room in a box” system provide two affordable and turnkey ways to help companies turn any meeting space into a high-quality group video and audio conference to further unlock the value of team collaboration.
GoToMeeting InRoom Link and GoToConference solve common problems for companies of all sizes:
- Built for larger businesses that have invested thousands of dollars in conference room equipment and find that over time these pricey systems get pushed aside. InRoom Link is a new feature built into GoToMeeting to help bring utilization back to legacy conference room hardware.
- InRoom Link supports H.323 enabled systems from multiple manufacturers such as Polycom, Lifesize, and Cisco, to integrate GoToMeeting technology into existing device equipment.
- Users just need to enter their meeting info to join the meeting as an attendee. The camera and microphone on the existing conference room system will automatically share audio and video, while screen-sharing content will load on the room’s display, all backed by the reliability and ease-of-use of GoToMeeting.
- InRoom Link is available now for GoToMeeting Plus and GoToMeeting 100 customers at no additional cost.
- Released earlier this year, GoToConference is built for businesses that have historically found existing conference room systems too expensive, hard to install and difficult to support with their stretched IT resources.
- GoToConference includes all the high-quality video and audio equipment needed to easily start or join a GoToMeeting to help turn any room into a conference room at a fraction of the price of cost of most in-room systems at just $999.