Chief has launched a new modular approach to multi-display solutions. The Fusion Modular Series uses common components of Fusion multi-display mounts and a new online configurator to give customers the ability to build and order the parts necessary to meet their exact application requirements.
Customers will be able to buy the pieces of Fusion needed to create multi-display installations to order. The tool will provide the user with the correct length of extrusion as well as the number and type of interface brackets and wall plates. The first phase includes wall- and ceiling-mounted menu boards. Multi-row ceiling mounts will be added later this year.
Features of the new configurator include:
- Supports any menu board configuration
- Allows for non-standard installs, such as multiple display sizes, mixed portrait/landscape and gaps between displays
- Mobile-friendly configurator built directly in to milestone.com and integrated with Chief’s industry-leading
- MountFinder database
- See MSRP pricing and order directly from milestone.com if you have an account
- Configuration URL can be saved for future reference
- Mounting System maintains installation benefits of standard Fusion Menu Boards
- Compatible with a suite of standard Fusion accessories
See the online configurator here.
Gary shot a video of this at InfoComm, which you can see here.