Flex Rental Solutions has just released an update to Flex Rental Manager — version 4.12.0. New features include:
- The behavior of virtual items on a Pull Sheet has changed. Now, when all child contents of a virtual item are scanned on the prep screen, the virtual item will receive a check mark to show it is complete.
- Enhancements made to the handling of virtual items when using Scan From Another List during the prep process.
- The “Highlighted Notes Tab” (a feature recently released) now shows a red highlighted tab instead of yellow.
- Updates and improvements to the PO – Not Received report.
- Bulk workflow was updated to be less restrictive with workflow options.
- Updated the receiving screen to allow for spaces in the serial number and stencil fields.
- Updated simple email jobs from email address to come from USER.
- Updated Job Costing to show specific resource types from expense sheets.
- Updated the look of the consolidated manifest report.
- Updates to the header block.
- Updated the Client field in edit header to be larger to allow for full names to display.
The full release notes can be viewed here.