Extron just announced the availability of the new LinkLicense User Interface Upgrade for Extron HC 400 Series Meeting Space Collaboration Systems. This optional upgrade enables the use of mobile devices such as a tablet to control the system. It gives integrators the freedom to choose control interfaces based on the customer’s specific needs and offers the user a much broader choice of devices for AV system control. The LinkLicense upgrade applies to the entire system and maintains the economical aspect of HC 400 systems by extending control capability to all users.
The Extron HC 400 Series are AV systems for collaboration spaces. They combine video switching, scaling, signal extension, and system control into transmitter and receiver pairs that seamlessly integrate with a variety of room configurations. Users can quickly share projects by simply connecting their laptop, tablet or other source device.
LinkLicense for User Interfaces Features:
- Use a mobile device or computer as the primary control interface in an Extron Pro Series control system, HC 400 Series meeting space collaboration system or in select Teamwork collaboration systems
- Simplifies deployment of BYOD — Bring Your Own Device control designs
- Streamlines support by standardizing on a consistent BYOD control approach across your organization
- Compatible with all standalone IPCP Pro Series control processors, switchers with an embedded control processor, HC 400 Series meeting space collaboration systems, and select Teamwork collaboration systems
- Use in a system where a TouchLink Pro touch panel may not be present
- Operates seamlessly with the Extron Control App
Specs on the HC 400 Series are here.