The Extron XTP CP 4i 3G-SDI board provides four inputs for connection of 3G-SDI signals into any XTP II or XTP CrossPoint matrix switcher. Each input features automatic equalization to optimize signal quality over long cable runs, plus buffered loop-throughs with reclocking to support local monitors or additional distribution needs. Also, four analog stereo audio inputs offer embedding capability and two channel AES audio extraction allows flexible audio management and breakaway audio switching. The XTP CP 4i 3G-SDI supports signal rates up to 2.97 Gbps, and is ideal for connection of remote PTZ cameras and other broadcast video sources in professional applications such as videoconference environments and live events.
Other features include:
- Accepts 3G‑SDI/HD‑SDI/SDI signals up to 2.97 Gbps
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU digital video standards for 3G‑SDI, HD‑SDI, and SDI
- Buffered 3G‑SDI/HD‑SDI/SDI input loop-throughs
- Input equalization and reclocking on buffered loop‑throughs
- Audio breakaway enables independent audio and video switching
- Immunity to pathological signal patterns