Extron Releases 4th Edition of Its Digital Design Guide
Extron just unveiled the fourth edition of its Digital Design Guide. This handbook delves into the nuances of “contemporary digital video formats and breakthrough technologies.” It presents the fundamentals of digital design principles and delineates systematic strategies for addressing the myriad challenges in AV design. These can range from reliable digital video transmission over extended distances to efficient management of EDID and HDCP throughout a networked system. This edition is enriched with many detailed system examples spanning diverse applications, making it much easier to accommodate 4K and even 8K technologies. This guide is a companion for AV professionals seeking to design and spearhead resilient, top-tier AV systems that become a pivotal element of an organization’s operational framework.
The Revised Digital Design Guide Features Up-to-Date Information on:
- The latest professional AV applications with detailed design examples for Corporate, Education, Esports, Healthcare, House of Worship, Control Room and more
- The inner workings of the newest video formats and standards for HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 2.1, USB-C and 8K
- Tips and advice on integrating Extron products into professional AV systems that customers will love, including:
- Signal switching and distribution with FOX, XTP and DTP
- Digital video scaling and processing across multiple product family lines
To download your copy of the fourth edition of the Digital Systems Design Guide, go here.