Almo Professional A/V today announced its E4 AV Tour is back on the road this spring, featuring an entirely new theme focused around experiencing the business information, tools and equipment resellers and integrators need to succeed in the future. The tour, which includes the first 4K keynote, and new hands-on workshops, educational sessions and exhibitors, is visiting Washington, D.C. on April 6 and Atlanta, Ga. on April 27. Additional stops on the tour include Boston in September and Dallas in October.
First 4K Keynote
The tour begins with the world’s first keynote focused specifically on 4K. Led by Gary Kayye, founder of rAVe Publications, the session discusses the misinformation about 4K, such as exaggerated specs, compatibility and performance. Kayye teaches how to specify, sell and integrate these systems right the first time with just the facts and shares the top four applications for 4K.
E4 Experience Workshops
Back by popular demand, the E4 Experience workshops allow attendees to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on by participating in two different practical application sessions using the industry’s hottest AV products. Both sessions are worth InfoComm RUs and available multiple times throughout the day:
- Design a Huddle Space: Become part of a team that’s putting the finishing touches on the design for an interactive huddle space. Use tools such as Sharp’s Aquos Board and Barco’s ClickShare to experience how they help share, collaborate and inspire.
- Behind the Scenes: Creating the E4 Digital Signage. Go behind the scenes to learn how digital signage is created for the E4 AV Tour using BrightSign’s BrightAuthor software. Participants will have the opportunity to create and publish their own digital signage.
By partnering with InfoComm, Almo Pro A/V is able to offer an entire day of CTS-certified courses. The following sessions are available this spring:
- The HDBaseT Installer Expert Program (1.5 RUs)
- Assessing Network Readiness for AV Systems (1.5 RUs)
- The Great Outdoors: High Bright, Outdoor and Weatherized Displays Defined (1 RU)
- Solid State Light Source Technology (1 RU)
- Creative Video Wall Designs (1 RU)
- May the (Work) Force Be With You (Outsourcing to 3rd Party Services) (1 RU)
- Power and Grounding Best Practices (1 RU)
- Dante Audio Networking Fundamentals (1 RU)
- The Indoor LED Explosion is Happening (1 RU)
For complete details on the spring E4 educational sessions, click here.
The E4 exhibit hall continues to grow and this spring will include Almo’s newest manufacturing partners Bose Professional Americas and tvONE. Other exhibitors include ADTI Media, AKG, AMX, Barco, BrightSign, BWG, C2G, Canon, Chief, ClearOne Comprehensive Cable, Da-Lite, dbx, ELO, Epson, Hitachi, InfoComm, JBL, LG, Listen Technologies, NEC, Panasonic, Peerless-AV, Planar, Premier Mounts, QSC, Samsung, SecurityTronix, Sharp, Soundcraft, Tightrope Media, Toshiba, TouchSystems, Tripplite and ZeeVee.