Exertis Almo Acquires Caddrillion to Provide Dedicated CAD/Engineering Expertise
Philadelphia, PA — December 12, 2022 — Nearly one year after being acquired by Exertis, one of the world’s leading technology distributors, Exertis Almo, the largest and most specialized value-added North American AV distributor, today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire certain assets of Caddrillion Engineering & Drafting, LLC, provider of engineering, drafting and programming resources for technology integrators and consultants.
Taylor noted that while more information about the acquisition will be available in the coming weeks, Caddrillion customers should expect no disruptions to their current projects.
Justin Gregory, CEO of Caddrillion said, “Exertis Almo’s values of putting the customer first and offering best-in-class service led us to initially pursue a partnership as an outsourced extension of the services team. Now as a result of the acquisition, we are ready to take the next step in providing effective and reliable in-house drafting, engineering and programming services at a much greater capacity and with our customers’ best interests in mind.”
- Engineering: Provides solutions to teams looking to reinforce their AV design and engineering capacity with on-demand resources to support projects at any stage.
- Drafting: Drafters are teamed up with a CTS-certified AV engineer to look at the designs and drawings at all angles with an engineering mindset.
- Rendering: Supports AV integrators, consultants and architects with designing project-specific renderings or building Revit templates for use with current and future projects.
- Drafting/Consulting: Analyze existing drafting methods then share best practices in order to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Programming: A myriad of control system programming services are available as well as DSP configuration.
About Exertis Almo Managed AV Services
Exertis Almo managed AV services enable partners to grow their workforce, not their overhead. Services create the opportunity for more margin and recurring revenue. AV outsourcing creates a path for integrators to expand their reach and expand their business model without the need to maintain staff for those services. Exertis Almo managed services include Business Communications, Programming, Digital Signage, Labor and Project Support, and Drafting, Engineering and Programming. Explore more details about each service here.
About Exertis Almo
Exertis Almo is the largest value-added North American Professional AV distributor offering its reseller partners the most expansive range of products, managed services, technical support and training to drive business growth and generate profits. Formed in 2022 following Exertis’ acquisition of Almo Corporation, Exertis Almo harnesses the combined sales, service, marketing and subject matter expertise of Almo Professional A/V and Exertis Pro AV to deliver customized business development strategies, programs and educational events that enable partners to thrive. With a highly-accomplished joint leadership team, more than 240 employees, 12 distribution facilities, and 2.7 million square feet of warehousing space, Exertis Almo provides the specialization and resources its partners need while maintaining the personal distribution approach they expect. For more information about Exertis Almo, go to www.exertisalmo.com.