Equipson Intros New Features to Synthea Multipurpose Amplifiers
Equipson has introduced new features to its range of Synthea multi-purpose amplifiers, the latest additions to its expanded WORK PRO brand. Specifically designed for AV installations, Synthea amplifiers include DSP technology and web control. This lineup is designed for bars, cafes, hotels, restaurant, fitness centres, retail outlets, conference rooms and houses of worship. Available in a variety of configurations, all Synthea amplifiers have an in-built web server that can be accessed from any Wi-Fi or Ethernet-connected device without needing to install additional software.
Operating in low impedance (4-16 ohm) and high impedance (70V/100V), the Synthea range offers several different channel and power output options. Fully integrated DSP is controlled via TCP/IP, GPIOs and S/PDIF in/out, which means that signals can be easily mixed to any output.
Other new features include Talk Over (Ducking) with Priority Routing and the inclusion of an Input High Pass Filter and Output Routing (SPDIF). Equipson has also updated Synthea’s generator to include pink noise and sine wave, and incorporated a Band Pass Filter and five-band parametric EQ on each analog input.
Four Synthea models are available, all of which are now in stock and ready to ship. They include:
- Synthea 2125, which offers two channels with 125W of power each or one channel with 250W, is ideally suited to smaller sound systems where a clear and detailed sound is required.
- Synthea 2500, which also provides two channels but with a higher power output of 500W per channel or one channel of 1000W.
- Synthea 4125, which provides four channels of 125W each or two channels of 250W. This amplifier is ideal for sound systems that require multiple speakers.
- Synthea 4500, which provides four channels of 500W each or two channels of 1000W. This is the most powerful amplifier in the range and is suitable for large venues where a high volume and powerful sound are required.
Features for all amps:
- Full Matrix DSP controlled via TCP/IP
- WAP Connectivity for management via WiFi
- Balanced / Unbalanced analog inputs.
- S/PDIF input / output
- LoZ and HiZ outputs
- GPIO configurable
- Switch mode power supply
- Power Sharing