Epson has announced its next-generation Pro G7000-Series large venue projectors. With new features, including increased brightness, and motorized lenses, the Pro G-Series has a low total cost of ownership and $199 replacement lamps. Consisting of seven models delivering up to 8,000 lumens of color brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness, the series also features the world’s first zero-offset ultra short-throw lens with 0.35 throw ratio, ideal for space constrained venues and digital signage applications. The Pro G-Series will be on display at ISE 2016 in Amsterdam from Feb. 9-12 at Epson booth, #1-H90.
The Pro G Series 3-chip 3LCD projectors are designed for large venues, including events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries. Additional features include:
- Nine Optional Interchangeable Lenses: Increased installation flexibility allows users to choose the motorized lens most suited for their environment; variety of ranges include an ultra short-throw, two short-throw, one wide-throw, four middle-throw and one long-throw. A quick-release lever enables fast, easy lens exchange.
- Versatile Connectivity: Supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, SDI, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- Ready for Integration: Supports Crestron, AMX, Extron and Control4 protocols for easy and simple integration into existing systems. Select models also support Art-Net DMX for lighting control for staging applications.
- Emulation: Emulates the control codes of other industry-leading projector brands for easy upgrade to Epson projectors without the need to reprogram existing controller systems.
- 4K Enhancement Technology: A revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and improves 1080p experience for movies3. Available on select models.
- Dynamic Projection Capabilities: Advanced built-in edge blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies allow for a variety of applications.
- Collaboration Features: With Split Screen function, two different sources can be projected side-by-side, and free Epson Moderator software allows up to 50 Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices to be connected over the network with up to four of them displayed on the screen simultaneously
- Professional Installation Features: Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, allow for a wide range of applications, including simulators, mapping, digital signage and command centers.