Epson today announced the new Epson Pro G7000-Series large venue projectors are now shipping. The new Pro G7000-Series features 8,000 lumens of color brightness and 8,000 lumens of white brightness and is the world’s first zero-offset ultra short-throw lens with 0.35 throw ratio. Perfect for digital signage applications as well as large venues like auditoriums, lecture halls and board rooms, the complete line of Pro G7000-Series projectors includes Pro G7905U, Pro G7500U, Pro G7400U, Pro G7200W, Pro G7000W, Pro G7805 and Pro G7100 models.
Other features include:
- Ten Optional Interchangeable Lenses: Increased installation flexibility allows users to choose the motorized lens most suited for their environment; variety of ranges include an ultra short-throw, two short-throw, one wide-throw, four middle-throw and one long-throw. A quick-release lever enables fast, easy lens exchange.
- Versatile Connectivity: Supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, SDI, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- Ready for Integration: Supports Crestron, AMX, Extron, and Control4 protocols for easy and simple integration into existing systems. Select models also support Art-Net by DMX for lighting control for staging applications.
- Emulation: Emulates the control codes of other major projector brands for easy upgrade to Epson projectors without the need to reprogram existing control systems.
- 4K Enhancement Technology: A revolutionary technology that accepts 4K signal and improves 1080p experience for movies4. Available on select models.
- Dynamic Projection Capabilities: Advanced built-in edge blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies allow for a variety of applications.
- Collaboration Features: With Split Screen function5, two different sources can be projected side-by-side, and free Epson Moderator software allows up to 50 Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices to be connected over the network with up to four of them displayed on the screen simultaneously.
- Professional Installation Features: Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, allow for a wide range of applications, including simulators, mapping, digital signage and command centers.