Epson Introduces LightScene – a New Category of Laser Projection for Digital Art, Spatial Design and Signage
Epson today announced LightScene — a new category of accent lighting laser projectors for digital art and signage. LightScene is designed to simultaneously illuminate and project dynamic content on virtually any surface or material to engage audiences and provide an immersive experience for commercial signage applications in markets such as retail, hospitality, showrooms and museums.
With two models available in a spotlight form factor — LightScene EV-100 in white and LightScene EV-105 in black — the laser projectors blend in discreetly and offers an array of configuration, mounting and programming options. Specs include:
- 3LCD laser technology — Epson laser technology is spec’d up to 20,000 hours in a sealed optical engine
- Built-in content management — Includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options
- Scalable — Daisy-chain multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology
- Easily programmable — Playlist and playback functions allow for content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
- Flexible positioning — Includes vertical and horizontal rotation with 360-degree mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings; 1.58x powered optical zoom and powered focus allows for installation in both large and small spaces
- Connectivity includes HDMI, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN and SD card slot for direct content storage
- Up to 2,000 lumens of color brightness and 2,000 lumens of white brightness
The Epson LightScene projectors will be available May 2018 for $2,499. You can see all the specs here.