Epson LightScene Accent Lighting Laser Projectors Ship on Same Day It Wins Best of InfoComm Award
Epson today announced it is now shipping its new LightScene — a new category of accent lighting laser projectors for digital art and signage. From practical applications such as basic signage, wayfinding, branding and promotional messaging to spatial design and creation of immersive and engaging experiences, LightScene delivers dynamic content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications.
Two models are now available in a sleek, spotlight design — LightScene EV-100 in white and LightScene EV-105 in black. The laser projectors enable businesses with creative freedom and flexibility to portray beautiful displays such as a swimsuit on a mannequin engulfed under the sea to an interactive bar top or immersive running experience on a treadmill, while blending in discreetly with any environment. With a variety of mounting and connectivity options, as well as a direct playback functionality of the software, the technology easily transforms virtually any space in markets such as retail, hospitality, showrooms and museums, into a vivid experience.
Additional LightScene features include:
- 3LCD laser technology with up to 20,000 hours of operation
- Content management including templates, effects, color filters and customizable options — users can create playlists, control the projector and schedule functions remotely with Epson’s web-based application
- Integrated Edge Blending technology
- Easily programmable – Playlist and playback functions allow for content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
- Flexible positioning – Includes vertical and horizontal rotation with 360-degree mounting on tracks, floors, walls, or ceilings
- HDMI, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot for direct content storage
- Up to 2,000 lumens of color brightness and 2,000 lumens of white brightness
LightScene just took a rAVe Best of InfoComm 2018 Award here.
The Epson LightScene projectors are available now for $2,499 and here are all the specs.
Check out a video of the Epson LightScene EV-100 from ISE 2019 below: