Epson Intros VS260 3LCD XGA Projector
Epson introduced the new, entry-level, VS260 3LCD XGA Projector that the company is aiming at an emerging application need for larger videoconferencing spaces either at home or ad-hoc spaces in the office, since it’s portable. From home offices to videoconference rooms in today’s hybrid workspaces, this compact projector uses Epson’s three-chip 3LCD technology for native XGA resolution (1024×768) imaging at 3,300 lumens of color and white brightness.
The VS260 is being aimed at portable UCC applications where one may need to use Zoom, Teams or Webex on the fly and allows for input via an HDMI port, too.
Features of the VS260:
- 3,300 lumens of color and white brightness
- XGA resolution
- Displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal without “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues often seen in single-chip DLP projection
- A universal HDMI port that can handle input resolutions up to 4K
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in Picture Skew Sensor — automatically analyzes the picture and instantly corrects the keystone to help square the image
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio up to 15,000:1
The Epson VS260 lists for only $369.99.