Epson today announced its next-generation Pro Cinema LS10500 Reflective Laser Projector. Featuring 4K and High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility with 3LCD Reflective laser technology, this new flagship projector accepts a 4K UHD input (up to 3840×2160) and projects 1,500 lumens of color brightness and 1,500 lumens of white brightness. The LS10500 features an Absolute Black contrast ratio and an advanced suite of calibration tools.
Featuring a dual laser light source, the Epson Pro Cinema LS10500 delivers a range of performance capabilities such as displaying the full sRGB color gamut, even in the brightest mode, as well as the entire DCI color gamut, the digital cinema standard. The use of a laser light source provides a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours and high-speed contrast control for both bright and dark scenes. The projector has an incredible range of up to ± 90 percent on the vertical axis and ± 40 on the horizontal axis, as well as up to 10 presets for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios. The Pro Cinema LS10500 projects 2.40, 2.35, 1.85, and 1.78 aspect ratios on the same screen, without an anamorphic lens, and no downtime switching between aspect ratios.
Pro Cinema LS10500 Key Features:
- 4K Enhancement Technology – Accepts 4K input and supports HDCP2.2 for truly immersive 4K UHD content
- HDR Compatible – Displays an expanded range of contrast and color for images bursting with real-life detail for truly immersive entertainment
- Expansive Color Gamut – Brilliant, color-rich performance that displays the entire DCI color space, the digital cinema standard
- High-Performance Pro Cinema Lens – Optimized for 4K performance and precision
- Instant on and Instant Off – The LS10500 reaches maximum brightness and turns off nearly instantly
- ISF Calibration Tools – ISF Certified calibration tools and lockable memory modes ensure accurate performance and provides lockable memory modes
- 3LCD Technology – Provides vivid images with high Color Light Output and fast performance for smoother, crisper pictures
The Pro Cinema LS10500 ($7,999 list) will be available this fall through CEDIA and specialty dealers and here are all the tech specs.