Epson Introduces a Home Projector That Makes a 100” Image from 1” Away; the EpiqVision Ultra LS800
Epson introduced the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS800 4K PRO-UHD Ultra Short-Throw 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Streaming Laser Projector. The EpiqVision Ultra LS800 Laser Projector combines an advanced ultra short throw lens with a laser-array light source to produce vivid colors and deep blacks.
The EpiqVision Ultra LS800 Laser Projector is equipped with 4K PRO-UHD 3-chip 3LCD technology and 4,000 lumens. Integrated with an Android TV interface, voice search with Google Assistant and built-in 2.1 channel virtual surround system from Yamaha, the EpiqVision Ultra LS800 also supports 4K HDR content with a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
Featuring a modern design that sits inches from the wall for obstruction-free viewing, the EpiqVision Ultra LS800 Laser Projector fits seamlessly into a range of decor styles. From watching live sporting events to gaming on the latest consoles or streaming a blockbuster movie, the EpiqVision Ultra LS800 Laser Projector was built to simply amaze. Additional features include:
- Screen Size up to 150-inches
- 4K PRO-UHD
- Ideal for Bright Rooms — 3-chip 3LCD technology at 4,000 lumens
- Ultra Short Throw Laser Design
- Supports streaming, Gaming and Cable Boxes and has three HDMI ports that handle 4K HDR content
- Auto Contrast Enhancement
- Epson SilverFlex Ambient Light Rejecting Screen
- Amazing Built-in 2.1 Sound by Yamaha
- Streaming Capability via Android TV5
The Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS800 4K PRO-UHD Ultra Short-Throw 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Streaming Laser Projector is $3,499 and here.