Epson is already shipping its LightScene EV-110 and EV-115 Accent Lighting 3LCD Laser Projectors aimed at the digital signage market. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene’s spotlight form factor, combined with laser technology and easy content management tools, allows users to unleash dynamic displays for digital art, commercial signage and decor applications.
The new Bluetooth-enabled LightScene models feature motion sensing capabilities and a brighter laser light engine with up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. The display solutions are powered by software and mobile applications that can completely remove friction points, making them accessible for nearly any customer.
Offering an industrial design that blends discreetly into any setting, LightScene offers a sleek black or white spotlight shape with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options. Additionally, the new models feature Epson’s Creative Content Projection app with preloaded content that can be customized by touch and built-in software that enables easy-to-use display management. The new LightScene models provide a sophisticated display solution for design-savvy applications and enable users to create environments that can enhance customer service, improve operational efficiency, deliver impromptu wayfinding, and more.
Additional features include:
- Integrated lighting and digital projection — project content without being bound by a frame to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums.
- Laser technology — features a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, plus a sealed optical engine.
- Blends in discreetly — white or black spotlight design easily blends into the surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings.
- Easily programmable with the built-in media player — includes templates, effects, color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors.
- Creative Content Projection app — pre-loaded with video content and customizable features, including a touch-enabled, four-point correction to easily upload customized content and messaging to LightScene and easily adjust to the desirable size.
- Three-chip 3LCD image quality — up to 2,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness for vibrant, rich color.
- Expansive connectivity — GPI motion sensing, HDMI, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN and Bluetooth-enabled for direct content storage and playback when needed.
- Remote management and control tools — via web-based application or over the network with Crestron, Art-Net and more.
- Flexible positioning — 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces.
- Scalable, for an array of applications — install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize edge blending technology for versatile displays.