Epson Introduces New DC-30 4K Wireless Document Camera
Epson announced the DC-30 Wireless Document Camera. This model offers 4K video resolution, a 13-megapixel camera and 10x optical zoom and 23x digital to display books, experiments, 3D objects and more. Epson says the wireless design and built-in handle allow teachers and students to move the document camera around the classroom.
Wireless screen-sharing capabilities “eliminate the need to run back and forth between a display and the document camera.” The DC-30 also integrates with current Epson BrightLink interactive projector setups and Easy Interactive Tools (EIT) software for convenient control and operation.
- 60 frames per second (fps) via HDMI connection
- I/O support — HDMI in and out, mini-USB and USB-A connectivity
- Display a variety of objects and materials — up to 13.6-inch x 18.9-inch; larger than an A3-sized sheet
- Adapter included for use with microscopes
- Includes integrated Kensington lock slot
- Wireless Connectivity to any Epson projector
The new DC-30 Wireless Document Camera is now available through Epson at $659. Special pricing ($559) is also available through Epson’s Brighter Futures program. (Brighter Futures is designed to help educators select and implement the best products for their classrooms while making the most of their budgets. In addition to special pricing, Brighter Futures offers dedicated education account managers and toll-free technical support for all Epson projectors and associated accessories.) For additional information on Epson education solutions, visit www.epson.com/projectors-education.