EnGenius Technologies Adds ECP Power Distribution Unit Line
EnGenius Technologies has expanded its product ecosystem with a new Power Distribution Units (PDUs) line with built-in safety features and total cloud management and control. The EnGenius ECP series are UL-1449-certified professional-grade surge-protected products, placing the products through months of rigorous third-party testing in the lab to ensure their safety. They include a Fireproof MOV module built inside to protect all plugged-in devices from power surges and spikes. They also include a 15A circuit breaker to protect the PDU and everything connected to it from overcurrent and power overload.
With EnGenius Cloud, users can take control of their ECP series anytime, from anywhere. The ECP series provides real-time and historic energy usage information, giving you “valuable insights into the normal operation of your connected devices and allowing you to act instantly when you notice something out of the ordinary.”
The ECP series can also send alerts to your email or through the EnGenius Cloud-to-Go APP when an anomaly occurs. Get alerted of any power surges, overcurrent events, or if any outlet consumes electricity beyond a safe threshold you set in the UI. You can turn each individual outlet on or off in real-time through the cloud or schedule weekly power cycles for any outlet to manage your electricity consumption. The ECP series can also monitor internet connection for any device connected to the network. If a loss of Internet is detected, the ECP series will power-cycle the outlet associated with the device in question for automated troubleshooting efforts.
The ECP106 can be installed nearly anywhere, with 0U and 1U rack mounting options, as well as under desks and on walls. The ECP106 and ECP214 can be rack mounted at an angle looking up or down for ease of use when plugging in devices. Each unit has an LCD screen that allows for easy on-site management. Alternatively, the device also sports two Gigabit Ethernet Ports, enabling you to connect your laptop directly and configure it through the local User Interface.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Built In Surge Protection and Overcurrent Protection
- Individually switchable NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- Real-Time power consumption information, alerts, and controls from anywhere with EnGenius Cloud
- 1.3-inch LCD display for in-site information and controls
- Network self-healing when devices go offline
- Local and cloud management with power consumption reports by PDU or by outlet
- Flexible mounting capabilities for any environment
- 15A circuit breaker for overload protection
- Fireproof MOV for surge protection
- Surge Protection certified with UL-1449
- RESTFUL API and SNMP v1, 2c, and v3 support
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
The EnGenius Cloud PDU (ECP) series consists of two models, consisting of a 6-outlet (ECP106) and a 14-outlet (ECP214) model. The ECP series will work with any third-party vendor network thanks to API integrations, as well as seamless integration within the EnGenius Cloud Ecosystem.
The ECP106 and ECP214 are $599 and $799, respectively