EnGenius Technologies Adds Cloud Wi-Fi 7 Series
EnGenius Technologies just debuted its Cloud Wi-Fi 7 series for enterprises. The ECW536 is powered by the Qualcomm Networking Pro 1220 platform and is a cloud-managed Wi-Fi 7 4x4x4 Wireless Access Point that uses the new Wi-Fi 7 (IEEE 802.11be) Standard and ultra-fast aggregate speeds of up to 18.8 Gbps.
Key Features of the ECW536 Wi-Fi 7 Access Point:
- High-Speeds and Capacity: The ECW536 leverages the power of Wi-Fi 7 for speeds up 11,600 Mbps (6 GHz), 5,800 Mbps (5 GHz), and 1,440 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- Advanced Optimization: Equipped with 4x4x4 MU-MIMO, OFDMA and 10 GbE Port PoE++ technologies, the ECW536 “maximizes channel utilization, reduces latency and ensures optimal signal and reception reliability.”
- Future-Proof Connectivity: The ECW536 supports the latest industry standards and is backward-compatible with previous Wi-Fi generations.
- Simplified Management and Deployment: Manage ECW536 access points through the centralized EnGenius Cloud platform and streamline provisioning, configuration and firmware updates, saving time and resources. Seamlessly integrate into existing network infrastructures, minimizing deployment costs.
- Enhanced Security: The ECW536 prioritizes network security, offering enterprise-level encryption protocols and comprehensive security features that protect sensitive data and safeguard the network from unauthorized access.
The ECW536 is scheduled to be available for purchase in early Q4 of 2023, and here are the detailed specs: https://www.engeniustech.com/wifi-7-technology.html