Elo was at InfoComm showcasing cutting-edge interactive digital signage, collaboration and self-service touchscreen solutions.
Booth highlights and demos included:
- EloView software, a SaaS platform designed to simplify and automate deployment of devices and content for interactive displays and streamline device maintenance with OS management, including remote and silent updates, kiosk lock-down, automatic provisioning and device management.
- Additional new products including Elo’s Android-powered compute engine, the Elo Backpack™, versatile I-Series 2.0 touchscreens and a touch-through glass PCAP demo.
- New bundled solutions for interactive learning and business collaboration that combine Elo touchscreens with software from DisplayNote Montage and Qwizdom to enable turnkey interactive solutions for enterprise and education.
- A new commercial-grade Elo Computer Module (ECMG3) featuring Intel® Core™ 6th-generation i7 makes field installation easy by sliding into the back of the touchscreen display, delivering one of the industry’s thinnest commercial grade all-in-one large format touchcomputers.
- The award-winning PanoScape experience, a state-of-the-art multi-functional video wall software created by DesignCentrix and utilizing Elo’s commercial-grade large format 55-inch HD touchscreens. This demo replicates the PanoScape™ installation at Tulane University’s AB Freeman School of Business.
To learn more about Elo go here.