MONTREAL — Feb. 6, 2020 — At ISE 2020 (RAI Amsterdam, Feb.11-14, stand 1-F40) the SDVoE Alliance® will feature industry experts presenting 20-minute, in-booth education sessions on a variety of topics essential for system integrators, designers, consultants and tech managers who want to take advantage of the flexibility, scalability, interoperability and cost benefits of the SDVoE™ platform for networked AV.
“As we head into ISE, we’ve added even more SDVoE 20/20 topics and speakers to our training program,” said Justin Kennington, president of the SDVoE Alliance. “This is our most exciting and extensive education series yet! In step with ISE’s international audience, we are offering learning opportunities in many languages. Attendees can choose from over 50 sessions, invest 20 minutes or entire days to learning about important subjects in pro AV, and even get in on some great prize drawings.”
Presentations will start on the hour and half hour throughout all four days of the show. Topics will included high-profile case studies about retail venues, conference spaces and digital operating rooms, plus AV infrastructure and networking guidelines, application briefs, and much more. Various presentations will be given in English, Korean, Mandarin, Dutch, French, German and Japanese. A full schedule of all sessions can be obtained in the SDVoE Alliance booth 1-F40. Pre-registration for the sessions is available on the SDVoE Alliance website at https://sdvoe.org/events/ise-2020-training-registration/.
Newly added speakers and sessions include:
- Why Uncompressed and HDR Matter at the Samsung Experience Centre – Charlie Sullivan, ZeeVee and Kevin Madeja, Snelling Business Systems
- The Codec Triangle: Why Compromise? – Helgi Sigurdsson, Semtech
- The Evolution of the Operating Room – Surgery 4.0 – Kees Poot, 4 Medical IT
- Software-Defined Multiviewer: Leveraging SDVoE for Flexible Multiviewer Applications – Matthew Pulsipher, DVIGear
- SDVoE System Integration with ExtremeUSB – Grace Lee, Icron | A Maxim Integrated Brand
- Interoperability: Critical for Live Events – Lukas Krueck, Lang AG
- AV over IP: Don’t Be Afraid! – Lee Funnell and Alberto Zucchinali, The Siemon Company
- The Power of Multiview in SDVoE Installs – James Meredith, WyreStorm