The TIDE Conference is part of a global content initiative by AVIXA to focus the conversation in the AV industry toward solutions and experiences that deliver outcomes for end users. In Amsterdam at ISE, TIDE is gathering a world-class lineup of speakers that include artists, visionaries and innovators who work on some of the biggest brands (Google, Dreamworks, Intel) and have won prestigious awards such as the London Design Innovation Medal and the World Technology Award. These innovators are ready to share the dynamic results and incredible experiences that come from taking a closer look at the role design thinking plays in business.
The extended early bird registration gives you a savings of 50 percent off the onsite price and includes a complimentary visitor pass to ISE (a €100 value).
Program highlights include:
- Design Thinking as a Strategy for Lasting Innovation
Jan-Erik Baars, Head of Design Management International, University of Applied Science
- When Lighting Design Meets Design Thinking: Putting People First
Sabine De Schutter, Lighting Designer, Studio De Schutter
- Compelling Creative Gets Us Most of the Way. Science Gets Us Further.
Ben Moorsom, President and Creator of Neuroscaping, Debut Group
- Role of Visualisation in Transforming the Design Process
James Simpson, Lighting Design and Visualization, Royal Opera House
- The Role of the Artist: The Interplay of Creativity and Commerce — a conversation with Deborah Armstrong, Pedro Gadanho and Julien Le Bas moderated by Kevin Jackson.
Deborah Armstrong, Director & Founder, Strong & Co.
Julien Le Bas, SVP, Executive Creative Director, Jack Morton Worldwide
Pedro Gadanho, Director, MAAT