According to DVDO, the company is not experiencing inventory issues and says you should consider it when you have a problem getting ProAV gear. And, the company is committed to maintaining current prices without increase through Nov. 15, 2021.
As a result, DVDO is now prepared to provide immediate delivery of these products through the end of the year, without delivery issues:
- Commercial-grade conferencing webcams, PTZ and auto-tracking cameras.
- Wireless and HDBaseT HDMI adapters, extenders and AV room solutions.
- KVM / HDMI / USB switches, extenders, splitters and matrix multiplexers.
- AV-over-IP video wall devices, presentation and collaboration solutions.
- Cables, controllers and accessories.
In addition, while the industry at large has raised prices due to supply constraints, DVDO is committed to freezing current prices through Nov.15, 2021, with modest price increases taking effect on Nov. 16.
DVDO’s new ProAV solutions include cameras, wireless and HDBaseT extenders, splitters, matrices, multiplexers and KVM switches. The products universally support a wide range of sources, displays and audio output devices in any combination.