The Quick6 HDMI switcher upgrades home theater installations to the latest video connectivity technologies including InstaPrevue technology, which enables a live picture-in-picture preview of each connected HDMI device.
Quick6 offers 300MHz HDMI inputs, InstaPrevue and InstaPort and support for MHL mobile devices. Unlike traditional HDMI switchers, Quick6 is designed specifically to integrate with existing A/V Receivers (AVRs), upgrading the entire home theater with the latest audio and video features and future-proofing with 4K Ultra HD support. The product’s dual HDMI outputs can also be used to drive two displays simultaneously. Entertainment enthusiasts will find the Quick6 HDMI switcher to be an ideal product for new and existing home theater setups with multiple HDMI sources and displays.
The Quick6 HDMI switcher features:
- Six HDMI inputs including four (300MHz) 4K Ultra HD capable inputs and two MHL-enabled inputs to connect to mobile devices
- Dual HDMI outputs – two displays or one display and one AVR
- InstaPrevue – Live on-screen previews of active inputs
- InstaPort S Technology – Near instantaneous input switching
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- S/PDIF optical and coax outputs
- Serial port for automation control
- Automatic switching – three modes
- USB for easy firmware update
DVDO Quick6 is available now with a list price of $399.
For more information, click here: http://www.dvdo.com.