DuPont Electronics & Imaging announced today launched something they are calling the “Smart Conference Table,” a complete communications solution for collaborative spaces.
The Smart Conference Table includes a built-in IP-based control system that can control lighting, room shades and audio levels as well as input switching and call routing. The table can include any combination of the following built-in design features:
- Touch pad-integrated, wireless control system
- Embedded LED lighting display for custom branding
- Smart room controls for lighting, shade and volume
- Retractable HDMI, USB and power supply cables
- Wireless Qi charging for smartphones
- Individual MEMS audio pickups for superior call clarity
- Inductive speakers for high sound quality
Additionally, it uses a Corian solid surface and the table’s modular design makes it a quick retrofit. Here are all the specs.