Can you imagine working standing up — and exercising? Dukane is making that possible with its new Stand-Up Treadmill desk (SUD60-TR) that provides a low-impact work-out and eliminates the excuse that you don’t have time for exercise. It lists for $1,799.
- Treadmill specifically engineered for walking (0.4-4 mph)
- Shock absorbing suspension system
- Automatic pause when you step off
- Built-in Bluetooth
- LED display console with safety key and USB charge port
- 60” wide adjustable height stand-up desk
- 14” deep top shelf, 16” deep lower shelf
- 3” furniture casters, with two locking brakes
- Heavy duty steel frame.