Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, will present the newest, most cutting-edge technology in the industry on March 16-17, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DSE’s New Product Showcase will feature dozens of new and innovative products that attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand, with a variety of new media players that are ultra-thin, high performance and have capabilities that enable leveraging Internet resources, support HTML5 code, including swiping and multi-touch functionality, the ability to stream live video, industrial-grade looping and built in scheduler. This in addition to new content management offerings featuring remote device management and content delivery, access to searchable assets for content creation and complete interactive functionality that attendees can see first hand, including:
- Advantech — DS-080 Pre-loaded CMS
- Elo — EloView Interactive Digital Signage Platform
- Enplug — Digital OS by Enplug CMS
- InClix — Click Content Creator
- Omnivex Corporation — Moxie Media Player
- Videotel — HD2700 (M) Industrial DVD Player & Digital Media Player (All-in-one)
- WellVue365 — Healthcare Welcome Center SaaS Software Platform
DSE’s New Product Showcase will be located on the trade show floor, but to learn more about the new products to debut at DSE 2016 ahead of time and see what they look like, go here.