Topics to be addressed include:
- Staying ahead of the consumer
- Omni-channel customer engagement
- How to rethink digital screenmedia: in-store and out
- QSR and fast casual: turning dining digital
- Integrating screenmedia into store design
- Mobile integration
- FK Funderburke, Director, Immersive Experiences, SapientNitro
- Leah Gentry, Director, Content, Social and Design, Sprint
- Ignaz Gorischek, VP, Store Development, Neiman Marcus
- Kyle Jeffrey, LEED AP BD+C, Senior Associate/Design Director, Gensler
- Shelley Pisarra, Senior Director, Shopper Insights & Analytics, PepsiCo – Frito Lay
- Michael Winton, EVP/Co-Founder, IndoorDIRECT
Along with education, the event will afford attendees with plenty of opportunities for networking. One session, called the “Brain Exchange” will give attendees the option to participate in the roundtable discussion of their choice and exchange ideas with peers.
The event will also include an evening dinner party at Austin Ranch, which is adjacent to the Hilton. During the evening event, winners of the 2013 DSA Industry Excellence Awards will be announced.
The DSA Advisory Board will hold its biannual meeting on the morning of May 9 before the Symposium begins.
Register online here: https://dsa.silkstart.com/events/digital-screenmedia-symposium.