June 3rd 2019 — DisplayNote, a collaboration software company dedicated to making content sharing as easy as saying hello, has announced today it has signed a 4-year software partnership with display manufacturer Newline.
The partnership will see DisplayNote create and supply Newline with a suite of Newline branded collaboration solutions for its touch and non-touch display.
Each solution is designed to simplify how people in meeting spaces and classrooms share content, interact and collaborate on a Newline display.
This suite of solutions includes:
• Newline Cast – Windows and Android based wireless presentation software embedded on allowing users to share content directly from any device to Newline Display
• Newline Launch Control – a solution that enables users to use their smartphone to turn a shared meeting room screen into a more personal device.
• Newline Display Management – Designed for IT administrators to remotely manage and send content to their Newline displays from a web portal.
• Newline Broadcast – Designed for teachers and presenters, it allows users to share what’s on their Newline touch display with 200+ connected attendees’ devices.
• Newline Workspace – Collaborative whiteboard software that enables users on two different displays to connect and work together in real time.
Paul Brown, CEO of DisplayNote, said;
“We are excited to announce the deepening of our relationship with Newline, one of the world’s most innovative touch display companies. We are delighted that our software will be embedded with Newline’s displays to enhance the experience of Newline customers and provide a fully integrated collaborative experience for classrooms and meeting rooms. “
Chris Bradford, CEO of Newline agreed by saying
“I am very pleased to announce this agreement with Paul and his team at DisplayNote. They have a long history of producing market-leading software solutions and we are happy to integrate those solutions into a variety of our product lines. The result will be a greatly improved user experience for our customers and that is what it is all about.”